We are pleased to announce that the N-05XD I/F Firmware V1.11b and USB with MQA Firmware V110502 updates are now available.
Please see the download page.
I/F Firmware V1.11b
- The clock transmission method to the MQA decoder has been changed to improve sound quality. (Simultaneous update of the MQA decoder firmware to V110502 or later is required.)
- "FIXL" was added as an option for analog audio output level setting (L_VOL). (When FIXL is selected, PCM 0dB and DSD 0dB output levels are the same.)
- Added "Hpmax" (maximum volume setting for headphones). (Allows the user to set the maximum volume for the headphone output)
- Fixed a bug that caused the display to show FLAC when playing ALAC files.
- Added volume down indication when power is turned off while volume is in use.
USB with MQA Firmware V110502
- Improve noise issue when starting decoding.