ESOTERIC COMPANY (Headquarters: Tama City, Tokyo; President: Hiroshi Oshima) will exhibit the linestage preamplifier "Grandioso C1X solo", stereo power amplifier "Grandioso S1X", and super audio CD/CD player "K-05XD" at the Tokyo International Audio Show 2022, which will start on October 28.
||Estimated Delivery Date
||Grandioso C1X solo
|Stereo Power Amplifier
|Super Audio CD/CD Player
Grandioso C1X solo
The Grandioso C1X preamplifier in separate 2-chassis configuration is condensed into a single unit. Completely independent left and right mono-block configuration and state-of-the-art circuit technology. The flagship preamplifier of the "SOLO" series, the ultimate in uncompromising philosophy and craftsmanship.
- Full dual mono-block configuration in a one-piece chassis
- Thoroughly low noise by fully balanced configuration
- Ultra-fidelity attenuator system with 0.1dB/1,120 steps
- Discrete amplifier module "IDM-01
- Unique ESOTERIC-QVCS volume control system that eliminates audio signal routing
- ES-LINK Analog" proprietary current transmission system with 3 inputs and 2 outputs
- ESOTERIC-HCLD output buffer circuit with 2,000V/μs slew rate current transmission enhancement
- 2 XLR outputs and 2 ES-LINK Analog outputs enable construction of a multi-power amplifier system
- 5-transformer configuration with 4 high-capacity audio toroidal transformers and 1 EI transformer for control system
- Input switching circuit using FET elements eliminates coloration of sound quality by relays
- High-precision ball bearing control knobs for smooth feeling without any blurring.
- Input gain adjustment: ±18dB (0.1dB step), L/R balance adjustment: ±6dB (0.1dB step)
- AV-through function with selectable input terminals
- External control port RS-232C terminal
- Power ON/OFF control by trigger input and power control of power amplifier by trigger output
- Remote control with buttons on both sides to control ESOTERIC source devices (RC-1334)
Intricate and dynamic. Open up and depict all of the music.
The Grandioso S1 "X" Edition, a new reference in Class A stereo power amplifiers.
- Newly designed drive stage with 5-parallel push-pull drive by high-capacity bipolar transistors
- Class-A operation at 50W/8 ohms delivers a dense musical expression that combines precision and dynamism.
- ES-LINK Analog transmission that challenges the limits of fidelity between pre/power
- Excellent power linearity (50W/8Ω - 100W/4Ω) that produces overwhelming dynamics
- Large-capacity toroidal-core power transformer that is highly adaptable to dynamic current supply changes
- Three-transformer configuration with independent power transformers for the front stage, drive stage, and control system
- High-capacity Grandioso custom block capacitors (10,000μF x 6/ch) for each channel
- Pure copper busbars, ultra-thick wiring, and shortest pattern connections significantly reduce internal impedance.
- Balanced audio connections for each circuit block to ensure low noise.
- High quality sound parts such as FET switch for input switching and discrete amplifier module IDM-01 are used.
- Two modes, BTL drive and bi-amp drive, are available for further system upgrades by combining two units.
- Newly designed Class-A construction with an enlarged chassis the size of M1X
- Chassis design optimizes internal vibration control by thoroughly pursuing a balance between rigidity and flexibility.
- Dual honeycomb grills and semi-floating top panel for heat exhaust efficiency and a sense of sound emission
- Specially constructed pinpoint isolation feet to reduce mechanical stress
- Special wave-shaped heat sink to reduce peak resonance
- Power ON/OFF control is possible via trigger input
The K-05, the core model of the "K Series," the lineup of ESOTERIC's renowned K-01 and K-03 Super Audio CD players, is now available in an XD Edition equipped with the VRDS-ATLAS and Master Sound Discrete DAC. The newly developed "Master Sound Discrete Clock" with built-in player is mounted.
- Newly developed "VRDS-ATLAS (ATLAS 05)" transport mechanism
- Master Sound Discrete DAC with 64-bit/512Fs ΔΣ modulator
- Newly developed Master Sound Discrete Clock with built-in player
- 10MHz clock sync function with external master clock generator
- Unique ES-LINK Analog outputs with current transmission for full musical expression
- ESOTERIC-HCLD, a current transmission-enhanced output buffer circuit boasting a slew rate of 2,000 V/µs
- Three transformer configuration with two independent large-capacity toroidal transformers for analog and digital systems and one EI transformer for control system
- Power supply with low-feedback discrete DC regulator
- MQA full decoding circuit for MQA-CD playback
- USB DAC function supporting DSD 22.5MHz and asynchronous transmission
- Coaxial and optical digital inputs supporting DoP at 192kHz
- XLR and coaxial digital outputs
- Digital filter selection for PCM playback, analog FIR filter selection for DSD playback
- External control port RS-232C terminal
- Power ON/OFF control via trigger input
- Remote control with buttons on both sides to operate ESOTERIC amplifier devices (RC-1333)